Getting a student visa to North Cyprus is not so difficult. The Visa process is always very easy and you can hardly be refused a study visa, except you are not a real student. Below are the general North Cyprus Embassy requirements for most countries.
Document Checklist – Education Purpose
C) VI-Education Purpose
1. Visa Application Form duly filled (http://www.trncemb.com.pk), submitted on the online
system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names,
complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are must).
2. Acceptance Letter/ Conditional Acceptance Letter
3. Proof of fees payment / fee payment receipt issued by university.
4. Passport / Travel Document valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in
Turkey. (Along with Old/Previous passport if any)
5. All the Educational Documents should be attested from concern authorities and Ministry of
Foreign Affairs, such as academic results cards / mark sheets / transcripts/degrees etc.
6. Polio Certificate
7. Police Character Certificate (Original Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
8. FRC (Family Registration Certificate) (Original Attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
9. Two (2) recent Photographs in white background.
10. Visa Processing Fee PKR 5,000/- (Five Thousand Pak Rupee)
11. Medical/ Fitness Certificate / Biometric
Nayab Labs & Diagnostic Centre
6-Pak Pavilion Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Ph: 051-2806327-28
12, Shadman-II, Opposite PIC Hospital, Jail Road, Lahore. Cell: 0345-0018838
1. Recommendation Letters from previous university only for the students who are applying for
Master or PhD.
2. Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) holders need to attest their DAE Certificate and
three years detailed mark sheets from IBCC and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. ‘O’ & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must be provided and attested by IBCC and Ministry of
Note: All documents with original and same sized A4 photocopies.