Getting a student visa to Belarus is not so difficult. The Visa process is always very easy and you can hardly be refused a study visa, except you are not a real student. Below are the general Belorussian Embassy requirements for most countries.
- One copy of a duly completed Belarus visa application form.
- One photograph to specification (6 months older photos not accepted).
- International Passport. It shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure.
- Invitation Letter for the University from the Ministry of Education in Belarus.
- Birth Certificate
- General Medical Test Results (This should Include HIV test).
- Educational Documents (Authenticated by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry Foreign Affairs in the country of origin).
- Any other required document required by the Embassy.
- to study(?) — an original invitation of the Belorussian educational institution, approved by the Citizenship and Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, for the period, specified in the invitation, or appropriate confirmation from the Citizenship and Migration Department, sent directly to the Embassy/Consulate.